"You", "Your", "Yourself" and "User" shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website/Application
"Application" shall mean and refer to RePrice mobile application created by RePrice Pvt. Ltd.
"Personal Information" shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
"Third Parties" refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Application.
RePrice collects and stores standard contact information such as your mobile number and email address at the time of your registration on the app. This information is never shared with non-governmental third parties, however, it may be shared with governmental authorities such as law enforcement, if requested.
RePrice will be storing your Name, Email id and Mobile Number in our databases. We may send ocassional emails regarding your account or for promotoional purposes. When you enter your mobile number on the app, you authorize us to send you a One-Time verification password on your mobile number. This overrides any DND registration. RePrice generally refrains from collecting and storing your location without your permission, however, if you wish to use your geolocation to search for nearby cabs or configure your route, you will have the option to do so. In this case your location will be stored, and this will be made clear to you at the point it is collected within the app.
RePrice uses industry-standard SSL encryption to secure the app’s communication with the server, in order to ensure no personal information is intercepted by hackers. All our databases are hosted on secure AWS servers to prevent any kind of data breaches.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Personalize your experience
• Understand and analyse our user base’s demographics
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through our app’s automated messaging system to provide you updates and other information relating to your usage of the app.
• Find and prevent fraud Please note that RePrice never engages in the practice of selling personally identifiable data of our users without their knowledge.
RePrice uses a standard procedure of using request logging. When you use the app, our server may log information such as IP Address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, as well as the API Endpoint. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends and administering the server. This information is never shared with any third party under any circumstances.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
RePrice does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. We request parents not to allow children to directly register on our app. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.